As a jewelry designer who makes vibrantly designed pieces that resemble colorfully layered sweets, Solange Azagury-Partridge recently collaborated with luxury French bakery Ladurée on a decadent rainbow macaron gift box.
Alongside containing the seven-piece macaron collection, the arc-shaped box also includes the 'Solangette' biscuit, which was developed by Ladurée’s head pastry chef Claire Heitler. This biscuit takes inspiration from Azagury-Partridge's favorite sweet, an orangette, and is is formed by two chocolate macaron shells filled with marmalade.
The unique rainbow-shaped treat box can now be purchased at Ladurée stores across France, appealing to those who love to feast their eyes on food, as well as those who are drawn to the vibrancy of Azagury-Partridge's spirited jewelry designs.
Laudree & Solange Azagury-Partridge Collaborated on a Rainbow Macaron Set
1. Luxury Food Collaboration - There is an opportunity to create unique food experiences that appeal to luxury consumers by collaborating with unconventional industries.
2. Designer-inspired Food Products - There is potential to create designer-inspired food items that tap into the popularity of high-end fashion brands.
3. Customized Food Packaging - There is a growing demand for unique and visually appealing food packaging that can potentially be personalized for customers.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative partnerships between food companies and luxury brands/designers can lead to new product lines and offerings that cater to high-end market.
2. Fashion and Jewelry - Collaborating with high-end food companies can help luxury fashion and jewelry brands expand their product offerings and tap into new markets.
3. Packaging and Printing - The demand for unique and visually striking food packaging provides an opportunity for companies in packaging and printing industries to offer customized solutions.