YouTuber Peter Brown has done the unthinkable with his rainbow crayon vase creation. He found a way to have crayons on furniture without it being something to be cleaned up or replaced. As a matter of fact, he found a way to create an entire piece of furniture out of nothing but crayons.
Brown carved a flower rainbow crayon bud vase out of 256 crayons. The best part about this vase is that it is completely waterproof.
He begins by freezing the crayons to make it easier to get the paper wrappers off, then he melts the crayons together in a container and lets it sit for a few days to completely solidify. He then gets to work carving out the perfect vase and the result is as gorgeous as you would expect it to be.
This Unique Vase Was Carved Out of Nothing but Crayons
1. Crayon Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new ways to use crayons as artistic materials beyond traditional drawing and coloring.
2. Upcycling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Finding creative ways to repurpose previously discarded materials, such as crayons, into functional and decorative objects.
3. Waterproof Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new techniques and materials to create waterproof art that can withstand different environmental conditions.
1. Arts and Crafts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating innovative materials and techniques into the arts and crafts industry to offer unique and exciting products.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating eco-friendly and visually striking decor items using unconventional materials, like crayons, to cater to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Art Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethinking traditional art supplies by introducing innovative materials and tools that offer new possibilities for artistic creation and self-expression.