Race boats often shy away from angular designs in order to highlight a more contoured aesthetic, but the 'TINNIE 10' is designed a little differently. Exceptionally designed by Joey Ruiter, the 'TINNIE 10' boat features a triangular design that highlights harsh angles to help make the boat look and feel sharp. This helps to make it a versatile piece of aquatic equipment, while also boasting a lightweight design.
The 'TINNIE 10' weighs just 173-pounds, features white oak plank flooring and xorel upholstered seating. The engine on the race boat is a 6hp 4-stroke motor with an electric option available. The edgy boat is designed with room for two adults and identifies a somewhat edgy approach to boat design.
The 'TINNIE 10' Race Boat Cuts Through the Water with a Sharp Design
1. Angular Boat Design - Boat makers can explore angular designs that make boats look and feel sharper.
2. Lightweight Race Boats - Boat manufacturers can focus on creating lightweight boats for racing.
3. Electric-powered Boats - Boat makers can create more electric-powered boats for eco-friendly alternatives.
1. Boat Manufacturing - Boat makers can integrate angular designs and lightweight features into their race boat models.
2. Electric-powered Vehicles - Makers of electric-powered vehicles can venture into boat manufacturing to create more eco-friendly versions of the TINNIE 10.
3. Sports and Recreation - The TINNIE 10 is a great example of a race boat designed for sports and recreation activities.