The 7-Eleven Quake Energy Berry Blast Slurpee is the latest flavor of the iconic frozen refreshment from the convenience retailer that will offer consumers a way to quench their thirst and also increase their energy levels.
The Slurpee flavor is formulated after the brand's own Quake energy drink and is only available for a limited time while supplies last. The drink has a multi-berry flavor that is packed with B vitamins, electrolytes and 69mg of caffeine per 12-ounce serving, while the sugar level is kept low with just one gram of sugar.
7-Eleven President and CEO Joe DePinto spoke on the new 7-Eleven Quake Energy Berry Blast Slurpee saying, "7-Eleven's recent private brand successes have crossed almost every beverage category from energy and sports drinks to cold-pressed juice, ready-to-drink tea and award-winning wine. When Quake became an instant hit last summer, Slurpee lovers immediately recognized its potential as a Slurpee flavor. Our beverage team has taken that idea and created a great product our Slurpee fans will love."
The 7-Eleven Quake Energy Berry Blast Slurpee Contains B Vitamins
1. Energy-boosting Drinks - Opportunity for creating more frozen energy drinks infused with vitamins and electrolytes.
2. Limited Edition Flavors - Potential for offering exclusive flavors in the frozen drink market to drive consumer interest.
3. Low-sugar Alternatives - Growing demand for frozen drinks with low sugar content to cater to health-conscious consumers.
1. Convenience Retail - Innovative frozen drink options can enhance the beverage offerings and customer experience at convenience stores.
2. Beverage Manufacturing - Companies can explore the production of frozen energy-boosting drinks to tap into the growing market.
3. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness industries to collaborate with frozen drink brands to develop low-sugar and nutrient-rich options.