The PureOaty gluten-free oat drink has been launched by Glebe Farm Foods as a new product for the foodservice industry that will offer companies an easier way to offer plant-based options.
The product is targeted at baristas in cafes and coffee shops, and is made with a simple blend of oats, water, sunflower oil and a bit of salt. The drink is optimized for use in an array of creamy coffee beverages to make them suitable for the ever-increasing number of consumers who are practicing plant-based diets.
Director at Glebe Farm Foods Rebecca Rayner spoke on the new PureOaty gluten-free oat drink saying, "With the plant-based market continuing to grow at a pace, baristas require products that accurately replicate the characteristics of milk. PureOaty ticks both the box of the barista from a performance angle, as well as delivering a deliciously creamy coffee with body and mouthfeel to their customers."
The PureOaty Beverage from Glebe Farm Foods is Perfect for Foodservice
1. Plant-based Beverages - Opportunity to innovate and offer a variety of plant-based beverages for consumers practicing plant-based diets.
2. Barista-focused Products - Opportunity to develop products specifically tailored for baristas to meet their needs and replicate the characteristics of milk in plant-based options.
3. Gluten-free Options - Opportunity to provide gluten-free options in the beverage industry to cater to consumers with dietary restrictions or preferences.
1. Foodservice - Foodservice industry can offer the PureOaty oat drink as a plant-based option for cafes and coffee shops.
2. Cafe and Coffee Shop - Cafe and coffee shop owners can explore incorporating PureOaty oat drink in their menu to cater to the growing demand for plant-based beverages.
3. Plant-based Food and Beverage - Companies in the plant-based food and beverage industry can capitalize on the increasing popularity of plant-based diets by developing innovative products like PureOaty oat drink.