Norm’s selfies are really taking puppy photography to the next level. The 1.5-year-old pug is an Instagram celebrity, thanks to his owner Jeremy Veach of Washington state. With 53,000 followers, Jeremy’s Instagram feed features a variety of pictures of Norm posing with props and trying new things.
My favorites are the classic self-portraits one can find on popular social media sites, especially in the Myspace era, where you can see Norm’s paw pretending to hold the camera. Other photos are inspired by the duck face, Bieber fever, Bonnaroo, hipster glasses and feet (or paw) pics. Jeremy got the photogenic pup when Norm was only 8 weeks old and began uploading puppy photography shortly after.
Jeremy Veach’s Puppy Photography Instagram Feed Features Cute S
1. Pet Instagram Accounts - The growing popularity of social media accounts for pets presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in marketing and product development, particularly for pet care and accessory industries.
2. Parody Photography - Parodying popular photography trends presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in marketing and content creation for social media platforms.
3. Personalized Pet Products - The trend of using pets in social media presents opportunities for personalized products such as pet clothing, accessories, and even pet-themed technology.
1. Pet Care - The pet care industry can benefit from the trend of pet Instagram accounts by developing specialized products and services that cater to the needs of Instagram-famous pets and their followers.
2. Social Media Marketing - The trend of parody photography can be harnessed by companies and influencers to create entertaining and shareable content on social media platforms, presenting new opportunities for marketing and engagement.
3. E-commerce - The trend of personalized pet products creates opportunities for e-commerce companies to offer customized pet products and increase customer engagement through personalized recommendations and promotions.