Just in time for the arrival of fall, ZÜPA NOMA is introducing an all-new bottled pumpkin soup in collaboration with Whole 30. The Pumpkin Spice with Collagen is a bottled blend of pumpkin, squash and pumpkin seeds, as well as seasonal spices like ginger, cinnamon and sage. Each bottle contains odorless, tasteless grass-fed collagen peptides, making it a nourishing on-the-go solution for upping one's protein intake, without the need to stir, shake or prepare the product in any way, unlike many other bottled protein beverages. Thanks to the ingredients that are included in the product, many of which are organic, the pumpkin soup is a source of fiber and is packed with solutions for boosting the metabolism and reducing inflammation.
The limited-edition #CollagenCollab is not just a nourishing meal but a satisfying alternative to other seasonal favorites. As Whole30 co-founder Melissa Hartwig notes, "you don't have to kick off Pumpkin Spice season with a sugar-packed latte."
ZÜPA NOMA and Whole30 Collaborated on a Bottled Soup
1. Bottled Soups - The rise of bottled soups presents an opportunity for convenient, on-the-go meals that are nourishing and packed with health benefits.
2. Collagen Peptides - The inclusion of odorless, tasteless collagen peptides in food and beverages offers a disruption in the protein market, providing a convenient way to boost protein intake.
3. Pumpkin Spice Alternatives - The introduction of pumpkin spice soups and other food and beverage products offers a healthier alternative to traditional sugar-packed pumpkin spice treats.
1. Health Food - The health food industry can explore the creation of innovative bottled soups and food products packed with nutritious ingredients like collagen peptides.
2. Protein Supplements - The protein supplement industry can tap into the trend of collagen peptides and develop new products that provide convenient and tasteless ways to increase protein intake.
3. Seasonal Food and Beverages - The seasonal food and beverage industry can leverage the demand for pumpkin-infused products by offering healthier alternatives like pumpkin spice soups.