One of the limitations to augmented reality becoming more widely adopted is the need to carry around a bulky headset at all times, so the conceptual 'Prism' AR headset has been designed to change this.
Integrated with a folding aesthetic, the headset allows the head-up display (HUD) to be seamlessly slid out of your field of vision and up onto the top of your head between uses. When not being used for multimedia purposes, the headset can be used as a premium set of headphones for listening to your favorite music at home or while commuting.
The conceptual 'Prism' AR headset is the design work of Jonggun Kim and identifies the need for portability technology that puts a focus on ergonomics.
The 'Prism' AR Headset Offers Impressive Audio and Visual Capabilities
1. Fold-up Headsets - The trend of fold-up headsets allows for increased portability and ease of use.
2. Augmented Reality (AR) - AR technology is becoming more widely adopted, creating opportunities for innovative headsets like the 'Prism' AR headset.
3. Multimedia Wearables - The rise of multimedia wearables opens up new possibilities for combining audio and visual capabilities in devices like the 'Prism' AR headset.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from disruptive innovations in fold-up headsets and multimedia wearables.
2. Audio Equipment - The audio equipment industry can explore new advancements in fold-up headsets to create innovative audio solutions.
3. Augmented Reality (AR) - The AR industry can leverage the concept of fold-up headsets to enhance the user experience and encourage wider adoption of AR technology.