indiGO Auto Group recently opened the doors to Porsche Palm Springs, a prototype Porsche showroom with a next-generation design. The showroom is said to deliver a vision shared by the manufacturer and dealership group to provide consumers with an immersive way of experiencing the luxury sports car products.
The Destination Porsche design of the showroom features unique environments that represent the different qualities of each of the models on offer. Within the space, consumers will be able to dive deep into all things Porsche with audio, visual and virtual reality experiences.
As well as setting a precedent for the future of luxury retail, the Porsche showroom also sets itself apart as a LEED-certified building that uses solar power and is set to sell and service Porsche’s first all-electric vehicle, which is set for a 2020 release.
This First-of-Its-Kind Porsche Showroom Offers a Luxury Experience
1. Destination Showrooms - The concept of destination showrooms offers an immersive way for consumers to experience luxury products and offers opportunities for virtual reality experiences.
2. LEED Certified Buildings - Building and designing sustainable, LEED-certified buildings can appeal to eco-conscious consumers and offer cost savings on energy usage.
3. Electric Vehicles - The increasing popularity of electric vehicles provides an opportunity to create showrooms and service centers specifically designed for these cars.
1. Luxury Automotive - Incorporating immersive technologies, sustainable design, and specific showrooms for electric vehicles can enhance the luxury car buying experience and attract eco-conscious consumers.
2. Retail - Destination showrooms can transform traditional retail spaces by offering interactive, experiential environments that increase customers' interest in products.
3. Renewable Energy - Partnering with renewable energy companies to create LEED-certified buildings can not only reduce a company's carbon footprint, but also attract environmentally conscious consumers.