As an alternative to traditional packages of toothpaste tube that may be difficult to recycle and squeeze the last remnants out of, Poppits developed a new toothpaste packaging system.
Poppits' toothpaste is packaged in eco-friendly soft gel pods, which can be taken right into the mouth for brushing. These new mess-free toothpaste pods are made of a plant-derived cellulose film that melts in the mouth. This biodegradable packaging disappears much faster than traditional toothpaste tubes, which may take a few hundred years before decomposing.
On Kickstarter, Poppits is introducing its revolutionary new products in two types: Whitening Poppits for adults, as well as the child-friendly Kids Poppits. In the future, there are plans for additional flavors and formulas to be added.
As well as being useful for delivering toothpaste, this system could be ideal for delivering a range of comparable oral care products.
Poppits' Eco-Friendly Soft Gel Pods Do Away with Plastic Tubes
1. Eco-friendly Toothpaste Packaging - The development of eco-friendly toothpaste packaging, such as Poppits' soft gel pods, presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in reducing plastic waste and creating more sustainable oral care products.
2. Biodegradable Packaging - The use of plant-derived biodegradable packaging materials, like Poppits' cellulose film pods, opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in various industries by promoting environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional packaging solutions.
3. Convenient Oral Care Delivery Systems - The introduction of mess-free toothpaste pods by Poppits demonstrates a growing trend towards convenient and easy-to-use oral care delivery systems, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in designing innovative and user-friendly packaging for oral care products.
1. Oral Care - The oral care industry can explore the use of eco-friendly toothpaste packaging solutions, like Poppits' soft gel pods, to reduce plastic waste and improve sustainability in their product offerings.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can leverage the trend of biodegradable packaging materials, exemplified by Poppits' cellulose film pods, to develop innovative and sustainable packaging solutions that align with consumer demands for environmental responsibility.
3. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can learn from Poppits' toothpaste pods and explore the use of convenient and environmentally friendly packaging systems for delivering various oral care and cosmetic products, offering disruptive innovation opportunities in packaging design and sustainability.