Anna Trympali's signature popcorn containers are inspired by traditional takeout packaging and feature charming illustrations of fictional monsters. These sharp-toothed beasts are shown eating popcorn and are subtly inspired by snakes and fictional sea creatures. While most people's idea of popcorn containers is synonymous with paper tubs that are a movie theatre staple, this concept appeals to a more design-conscious snacker.
This illustrated popcorn packaging is paper-made and comes in 5 varying color types that are used to differentiate flavors like 'Peanut Butter,' 'Super Salted' and 'White Cheese.'
Accented with a hand-rendered typeface, these containers are charming in their overall look and feel and boast a whimsical inspiration that will appeal to both children and adults. In addition, each container is recyclable after use making it a sustainable choice as well as a tasty one.
These Popcorn Containers Feature Illustrated Beast Graphics
1. Illustrated Popcorn Packaging - Illustrated popcorn packaging featuring charming monster illustrations creates a more design-conscious snacking experience.
2. Color-coded Differentiation - Using different colors for packaging to differentiate flavors offers a visually appealing and convenient option for consumers.
3. Recyclable Packaging - Recyclable popcorn containers provide a sustainable choice for environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Food Packaging - The food packaging industry can explore the use of illustrated designs and color-coded packaging to enhance the appeal and differentiation of their products.
2. Snack Industry - The snack industry can utilize illustrated popcorn packaging to increase consumer interest and create a more engaging snacking experience.
3. Sustainability Industry - The sustainability industry can promote and support the use of recyclable packaging, such as these popcorn containers, to reduce environmental impact.