It's no secret that the Donald Trump election and early presidency has thus far been contentious -- so much so that Poli-Graph, a political website, has set out to track that contentiousness in an easily recognizable format. The site combines the familiar twitching polygraph line with the archetypal long nose (a la Pinocchio) to present a live-streaming image of Donal Trumps lies while in office.
Part of Trump's appeal for many of his staunchest supporters is his willingness to veer off script and speak earnestly. The side-effect of such brashness is that the 45th president of the United States is frequently caught averring factoids that are downright false. Poli-graph uses fact-checking from some of the world's most reliable news media organizations in order to track Trump's lies and display them on the Poli-graph page.
'Poli-Graph' Tracks Donald Trump's Mendacity in Office
1. Politician Accountability - Tracking and publicly displaying lies and false statements made by politicians in real-time can hold them accountable for their words.
2. Fact-checking Technology - The use of advanced fact-checking technology can quickly and accurately identify false statements made by public figures.
3. Transparency in Politics - Live-streaming platforms that display the truth about politicians' statements in real-time can foster transparency and trust in politics.
1. Media and News - Media organizations can utilize fact-checking technology to provide accurate information to the public and foster trust in journalism.
2. Technology and Software - Developing advanced algorithms and software for real-time fact-checking can revolutionize the way misinformation is addressed in politics.
3. Political Activism and Advocacy - Platforms like Poli-Graph can empower citizens to hold politicians accountable for their statements and advocate for honesty and transparency in politics.