The Poke Radar is a digital map designed to help Pokemon Go players increase their chances of finding the best and highest ranking Pokemon by showcasing where in the area they are located. The map updates in real time and showcases exactly where the Pokemon are hiding so that users can spend less time searching, and more time catching.
The digital map is an app created by Nick DiVona and Braydon Batungbacal that allows users to see where Pokemon are located near them in the hopes of catching more exotic varieties. The app also allows users to search for specific Pokemon and shows where they are hiding to help cut down on wait and physical search time.
The Poke Radar Shows Pokemon Go Players Where the Best are Hidden
1. Real-time Geolocation - Utilizing real-time geolocation technology to provide users with up-to-date information on the location of desired objects or entities.
2. Enhanced Search and Discovery - Developing apps that enhance search and discovery processes by providing specific information on the location of desired items.
3. Efficient Resource Allocation - Designing tools that optimize resource allocation by reducing search time and effort through targeted location-based information.
1. Gaming Technology - Incorporating real-time geolocation technology into gaming experiences to enhance gameplay and provide a competitive edge.
2. Travel and Tourism - Developing digital maps and apps that help tourists easily locate nearby attractions, points of interest, and hidden gems in real time.
3. E-commerce - Utilizing real-time geolocation technology to improve the shopping experience by providing customers with accurate information about product availability and location.