Yishi (by Crave) is a new line of single-serve, plant-based oatmeal cups with Asian-inspired flavors like Matcha Latte, Toasted Black Sesame and Taro Bubble Tea. The oatmeal cups offer different flavor experiences than the usual maple sugar and apple cinnamon varieties, plus they're packed with nutritious ingredients like gluten-free oats, flax seeds, hemp seeds and almonds. Free from added sugars, the oatmeal cups are sweetened instead with a blend of stevia and erythritol.
Each of the single-serve oatmeal cups is not only flavorful but functional, since each one is linked to a different benefit. Those who are looking for calm will gravitate to the Sweet Osmanthus variety with soybeans and turmeric, while the Red Bean Berry flavor for radiance shares a recipe with adzuki beans, jujube dates, beetroot, goji berries and cherries.
Yishi's Plant-Based Oatmeal Cups Have Flavors Like Matcha & Bubble Tea
1. Plant-based Convenience Food - There is an opportunity to create more plant-based on-the-go meal and snack options, offering consumers healthier and sustainable alternatives to traditional convenience food.
2. Asian-inspired Flavors - Incorporating unique and trendy flavors in food products, such as those used in these oatmeal cups, can attract customers who are looking for new and exciting taste experiences.
3. Functional Food - By linking each oatmeal cup flavor with a specific benefit, Yishi's product is tapping into the growing trend of functional food, which provides not only sustenance but also additional health benefits.
1. Plant-based Food - Plant-based food companies can explore opportunities to expand their product lines by creating more convenient and on-the-go options, like Yishi's oatmeal cups.
2. Snack Food - Snack food companies can innovate by incorporating new and unique flavors, such as Asian-inspired flavors, into their products to keep up with changing consumer preferences.
3. Health and Wellness - As functional foods gain popularity, health and wellness companies can create products that offer multiple benefits, making them more appealing to consumers who prioritize holistic health.