Pink's Ice Cream is a Seattle-based company offering a refreshing selection of dairy and non-dairy ice cream flavors inspired by the flavors the owners grew up with in Bangkok, Thailand. The Asian-inspired ice cream range is available at a wide variety of Seattle-Tacoma area grocers and restaurants, while the brand is a mainstay at festivals and pop-up events in the region.
The enticing flavors on offer from Pink's includes black sesame, Thai tea, mango, green tea, Taro, Durian, red bean and spicy ginger. There are also both dairy and non-dairy versions of a coconut flavor.
Pink's Ice Cream works diligently on each of the flavors to ensure that the texture, flavor and color stay true to traditional Thai ice creams. Pink's serves the ice cream with traditional Thai toppings such as sticky rice, palm seeds, sweet corn, jackfruit and peanuts.
Seattle-Based Pink's Ice Cream is Influenced by Bangkok Tastes
1. Authentic Ethnic Desserts - Businesses can capitalize on the trend of offering ethnic-inspired desserts with unique ingredients and flavors reminiscent of traditional dishes.
2. Alternative Ice Cream Ingredients - There is a growing trend of using alternative ingredients, such as non-dairy milk and fruits, to create healthier and more sustainable dairy-free ice cream options.
3. Gourmet Ice Cream Toppings - Consumers are interested in unique sweet and savory toppings that enhance the flavor experience, creating opportunities for businesses to experiment with new ingredient pairings.
1. Food and Beverage - Businesses can introduce unique and authentic ethnic dessert options to appeal to a diverse customer base and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Health and Wellness - Alternative ice cream ingredients offer opportunities for businesses to cater to health-conscious consumers looking for dairy-free, vegan, and plant-based options.
3. Hospitality - Upscale hotels and restaurants can capitalize on the trend of gourmet ice cream toppings to enhance the dessert experience and create unique flavor combinations.