adidas updated one of its classic models with a new pink Stan Smith Primeknit. When considering the popularity of the brand's all-white sneakers, designers sought out a way to modernize the theme for consumers looking to subtly diversify their looks.
The resulting look is minimalist, featuring an all-over light pink colorway that extends to its sole and laces for a continuous flow. The soft Primeknit design adds to its monochromatic look by supplying the sneakers with a soft texture and simultaneously gives it more breathability.
The company's logo is largely excluded from the design in comparison to many of its other models, with the adidas brand name imprinted on the side of the sole. The pink Stan Smith's are as comfortable as they are stylish, with the textile lining and flexible material making it the perfect casual sneaker.
The Pink Stan Smith Primeknits Modernize the adidas Classic Model
1. Monochromatic Sneakers - Opportunity to explore a variety of soft and bold monochromatic colorways in classic sneaker models.
2. Minimalist Design - Opportunity to adopt minimalist design in sneakers by removing brand logos and focusing on the simplicity of color and texture.
3. Breathable Textiles - Opportunity to utilize soft and breathable materials, like Primeknit, in sneaker manufacturing to improve comfort and style.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore new designs and fabrics to create unique prints and textures for consumers looking for stylish, yet comfortable, shoes.
2. Apparel - Clothing brands can incorporate minimalist designs and monochromatic styles in their collections, creating a cohesive and modern look for customers.
3. Athletic Wear - Athletic wear brands can incorporate breathable textiles and comfort-driven design into their products for athletes and active consumers.