As the summer season begins to roll around, long-time partners IVY PARK and adidas unveil a new sneaker model to join the roster -- the Super Sleek sneaker is just as the namesake describes it to be. It is essentially a modern iteration of the iconic Stan Smith sneaker and has a neutral color palette made up of beige predominantly.
It features leather makeup blended with canvas all throughout the upper. Details of forest green are added for a touch of contrast around the base area and the backstay of the sneaker. The forefoot is marked with different sizes of velcro straps and logos can be seen in the aforementioned green by the sides of the shoe and the tongue.
Image Credit: adidas, IVY PARK
adidas and IVY PARK Join on the New Super Sleek Sneaker Model
1. Chunky Velcro Sneakers - The trend in chunky velcro sneakers may continue to grow as partnerships between brands, like adidas and IVY PARK, create new iterations of classic styles.
2. Neutral Color Palettes - The trend for neutral color palettes in shoe design may continue to dominate fashion as consumers look for versatility in their footwear.
3. Blended Material Makeup - The trend for blended material makeup in shoe design allows for greater creative freedom in the design process, opening up opportunities for new partnerships between brands.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry is poised for disruption with the creation of modern sneakers, like the IVY PARK and adidas Super Sleek model, as brands continue to innovate in their designs.
2. Athletic Footwear - The athletic footwear industry can benefit from the trend in neutral color palettes and velcro strap detailing, as it offers consumers more options in terms of both style and function.
3. Collaborative Design - The trend in collaborative shoe design between brands, like adidas and IVY PARK, is offering disruptive innovation opportunities for the industry as brands work together to create new iterations of classic styles with fresh design elements.