People can expect to start seeing naturally pink chocolates in stores now that Barry Callebaut—which discovered the fourth kind of chocolate—is now partnering with a range of consumer brands. At the ISM confectionery trade fair, Libeert revealed the results of its partnership with Barry Callebaut in the form of ruby-shaped chocolate made from original ruby beans. The ruby chocolate is faceted like a precious gemstone and presented in a soft-touch box that reminds of receiving a luxurious piece of jewelry.
With the introduction of ruby chocolate, consumers are being treated to entirely new experiences of what has become a familiar and comforting treat. Aside from being able to marvel at the rich color that is produced by ruby cocoa beans with new ruby chocolate products, consumers are also said to be able to discover the chocolate's unique taste, which is different from existing milk, white and dark varieties.
Libeert Formed Its Ruby Chocolate Creation into a Gemstone Shape
1. Naturally Pink Chocolates - Opportunity for brands to capitalize on the trend of naturally pink chocolates, offering consumers a new and unique chocolate experience.
2. Ruby-shaped Chocolate - Disruptive innovation opportunity for chocolate manufacturers to shape their chocolates like gemstones, creating an aesthetically pleasing and luxurious presentation.
3. Unique Taste Experiences - Brands can leverage the introduction of ruby chocolate to provide consumers with a distinctive taste that sets it apart from traditional milk, white, and dark chocolates.
1. Chocolate Manufacturing - Opportunity for chocolate manufacturers to explore the production and marketing of naturally pink chocolates, tapping into the growing consumer demand for innovative chocolate experiences.
2. Confectionery Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity for confectionery retailers to offer ruby-shaped chocolates in luxurious packaging, creating a premium and visually appealing product for consumers.
3. Gourmet Food Gifting - Gourmet food gifting industry can leverage the introduction of ruby-shaped chocolate in soft-touch boxes to provide customers with a high-end and luxurious chocolate gifting option.