There are four types of chocolate yet only cocoa drink powder mixes that represent milk, dark and white cocoa—until now. Barry Callebaut’s Van Houten brand is introducing the first-ever ruby chocolate drink powder and it's naturally pink with a taste that's described as neither bitter or sweet.
Made with ruby cocoa beans, the powdered drink mix easily dissolves in milk and it can be used to prepare comforting cups of colorful cocoa, as well as other hot and cold drinks. Online, Van Houten shares inspiring recipes for concoctions like the Tropical Ruby Shake, The Fruity Ruby and Ruby Forest Chocolate, all of which offer examples of how well the qualities of ruby chocolate play well with a myriad of other ingredients like fruit and other types of chocolate.
Van Houten Made a Powdered Drink Mix with Ruby Chocolate
1. Ruby Chocolate Drinks - Enterprising chocolatiers can develop unique and Instagram-worthy beverages using ruby chocolate drink powder mixes.
2. Powdered Drinks Innovation - Companies in the food and beverage industry have the opportunity to create new powdered drink mixes using innovative ingredients like ruby cocoa beans.
3. Pink Food and Drink Craze - As consumers continue to seek out unique and visually appealing food and drink products, businesses can capitalize on the trend by creating pink-colored options like ruby chocolate drinks.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can create innovative products through the use of new and unique ingredients like ruby cocoa beans.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, cafes, and restaurants can differentiate themselves and attract customers by offering trendy and visually appealing beverages like ruby chocolate drinks.
3. Social Media Marketing - With the popularity of Instagram and other social media platforms, businesses can market and promote their visually-appealing pink products like ruby chocolate drinks to attract customers.