Anheuser-Busch has a longstanding history of providing communities with the resources needed during all stages of a disaster. For National Preparedness Month (September), the brand continues its mission to support communities by launching a pet disaster plan campaign. The new campaign comes after a new study -- according to an ASPCA survey, 83% of pet owners live in communities threatened by natural disasters, and only 46% have family disaster preparedness plans.
You, your furry friend, and your community are all at risk when disaster strikes, and one photo can play an important role in ensuring your safety. Having a physical photo of you and your pets on hand in a natural disaster can increase the chances of being reunited with your pet should you get separated and your phone be damaged or run out of battery. So Anheuser-Busch, in partnership with photo printing service Mpix, will cover the cost of printing and shipping a photo directly to people's homes.
Alongside charity partners American Humane and the American Red Cross, the campaign launches on September 1 on PrepareForYourPets.com, where people can learn how to get their free pet photo, plus take advantage of other disaster preparedness resources year-round.
Image Credit: Anheuser-Busch
Anheuser-Busch Launches New Ad for National Preparedness Month
1. Pet Disaster Preparedness - The need for pet disaster plans presents an opportunity for businesses to create products and services that help pet owners protect their furry friends during natural disasters.
2. Community Resilience - Creating campaigns that promote community resilience during natural disasters is an opportunity for businesses to build stronger relationships with their audiences.
3. Physical Photo Storage - The use of physical photo storage presents an opportunity for businesses to create innovative solutions for documenting and storing important information during natural disasters.
1. Pet Stores - Pet stores can capitalize on the need for pet disaster plans by offering resources like pet emergency kits and disaster preparedness guides.
2. Printing Services - Printing services can create innovative solutions for printing and shipping important documents like pet photos during natural disasters.
3. Technology Companies - Technology companies can create digital solutions that help pet owners document and store important information like pet photos and medical records during natural disasters.