To support restaurants, bars and pubs across Sweden, Carlsberg is giving away 800 limited-edition personalized beer glasses. The beer glasses are being put up for auction on Sweden's largest auction site, which will be taking bids for just a little over a month.
Those who want a customized beer glass etched with their name can bid for a beer glass of their own, which is helpful for supporting local businesses and offering a unique keepsake of the times. As part of The Regular's Glass campaign, Carlsberg is pledging to match the total amount raised up to a million Swedish kronor, which will help to support all of the participating establishments.
Image Credit: Carlsberg
Carlsberg is Auctioning 800 Customized Glasses to Support Pubs
1. Customized Merchandise - There is an opportunity for businesses to create unique and personalized merchandise to support local businesses and offer a keepsake of the times.
2. Crowd-funding - Crowd-funding initiatives may become a popular means of supporting struggling businesses during difficult times.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility - Companies can take up the mantle of corporate social responsibility by investing in initiatives that support struggling businesses and communities.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can emulate Carlsberg's initiative to support local bars, restaurants, and pubs through customized merchandise.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can offer a platform for crowd-funding initiatives to support struggling businesses during difficult times.
3. Marketing - Marketing firms can provide consulting services to businesses looking to create unique merchandise or craft demand for crowd-funding initiatives.