In preparation for National Ice Cream Month, Blue Bunny is introducing the Blue Bunny Personal Pool, which will help people feel cool, refreshed and entertained this summer—especially as major in-person events have been canceled. The inflatable personal pool boasts a striped design that takes cues from Blue Bunny's Load'd treat line and it fittingly includes a Load'd Sundae holder and a decorative arch topper in the shape of the brand's new Load'd Cone.
To help people of all ages make their own fun this summer, Blue Bunny is sharing the Funlightenment activity series. For a limited time in early July, Blue Bunny is giving summer lovers the chance to win one of the striped, limited-edition pools of their own.
Image Credit: Blue Bunny
The Blue Bunny Personal Pool Was Inspired by the Load'd Treat Line
1. Personal Pool Trend - The popularity of personal pools due to the covid-19 pandemic and social distancing measures creates opportunities for new designs and features to improve the at-home summer experience.
2. Branded Inflatable Product Trend - Inflatable branded products for summer activities, such as pools and floats, provide companies with a unique opportunity to extend their branding into the summer leisure market.
3. Themed Summer Products Trend - Themed summer products, such as the Blue Bunny Personal Pool, offer companies a way to capitalize on seasonal celebrations and create a sense of excitement around their brand.
1. Consumer Goods Industry - Consumer Goods Companies can create new or innovative personal pool designs or develop branded pool accessories to enhance the summer experience and drive sales.
2. Marketing Industry - Marketing firms can aid companies in extending their branding efforts into the summer leisure market through the creation of branded inflatable products, such as pools or floats.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage companies can capitalize on the summer season by creating novelty food-inspired summer products to build brand excitement and encourage consumer engagement.