The Perry’s Oats Cream is the latest offering from Perry's Ice Cream Company Inc. that is positioned as a dairy-free dessert that's sure to satisfy vegan and lactose intolerant consumers seeking to enjoy the classic taste of ice cream.
The frozen dessert comes in seven flavor varieties and boasts a recipe that is completely non-dairy, vegan-friendly, lactose-free and made with whole grains for a fiber-rich profile. The new frozen treat is part of the brand's expanding product portfolio as the demand for dairy-free frozen desserts continues to increase as consumers seek out alternatives to traditional ice cream.
President and CEO of Perry's Ice Cream Company Inc. Robert Denning spoke on the new product line saying, "As a market leader with extensive dairy expertise, we recognized a growing need to bring to market a great tasting plant-based frozen dessert. Consumers look to their trusted ice cream brands to create quality dairy-free options. We certainly believe our team of talented research and development experts hit it out of the park with a full line of these amazing tasting oat-based, dairy-free products."
The Perry’s Oats Cream Comes in Seven Indulgent Flavors
1. Dairy-free Frozen Desserts - As demand for dairy-free alternatives to ice cream increases, there is room for disruptive innovation in the development of unique and flavorful products made with plant-based ingredients.
2. Oat-based Products - Oats are gaining popularity in the food industry as a versatile and nutritious ingredient, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of oat-based products such as frozen desserts.
3. Vegan-friendly Desserts - The rise of veganism presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of indulgent, satisfying desserts that are both vegan-friendly and flavorful.
1. Frozen Desserts - As consumers seek out alternatives to traditional ice cream, there is room for disruptive innovation in the development of dairy-free, plant-based frozen desserts that cater to a variety of dietary needs.
2. Plant-based Foods - As the demand for plant-based foods continues to grow, there is room for disruptive innovation in the development of new and innovative products that incorporate nutritious and sustainable plant-based ingredients.
3. Vegan Foods - The rise of veganism presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of plant-based, vegan-friendly food products that cater to a growing consumer demographic.