Pepsi is bringing a pop culture parody of its signature beverage to life by releasing 6,500 bottles of 'Pepsi Perfect,' a fictional beverage that appeared in Back to the Future Part II.
In Back to the Future Part II, the Delorean, the film's famous time-traveling vehicle, lands on October 21st, 2015, where protagonist Marty McFly searches in vain for a plain old Pepsi. Fans of the cult classic are eagerly anticipating that date's real arrival, and in celebration, Pepsi is making a limited edition run of the beverage McFly is offered instead: Pepsi Perfect. Pepsi Perfect is a futuristic cola which contains added nutritional supplements.
The real-life version of Pepsi Perfect won't have any bonus vitamins, but it comes in special Back to the Future packaging and costs $20.15 a bottle.
These 'Pepsi Perfect' Bottles Celebrate Back to the Future II
1. Limited Edition Collectibles - Opportunity for businesses to create limited edition collectibles associated with popular movies or cultural references.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to capitalize on consumers' nostalgia by creating products with a retro or vintage appeal.
3. Fictional Product Realization - Opportunity for businesses to bring fictional products from movies or books to life, creating excitement among fans.
1. Beverage - Beverage industry can explore the concept of limited edition drinks tied to movies or cultural events to attract customers.
2. Packaging - Opportunity for packaging industry to create special, eye-catching packaging designs that evoke nostalgia and capture consumers' attention.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Opportunity for businesses in the entertainment merchandise industry to collaborate with movie studios and create products based on fictional items, generating interest and revenue.