The Pelt Chair may boast a minimalist aesthetic, but it is full of careful details that not only elevate its overall design, but also its practicality. Made to be stackable, the Pelt Chair is a modern update of the more traditional stacking chairs. Colorful and curvaceous, it offers a comfortable embracing backrest that is complete with a cutout handhold for easy portability.
Designed by British designer Benjamin Hubert, the Pelt Chair was created for Portuguese manufacturer De La Espada. Made out of a thin 8mm plywood shell and solid ash frame, up to six Pelt Chairs can be stacked into a single pile. Clean and simple, it will complement any living space. It is available in four muted colors including natural wood, green, red and white.
The Pelt Chair by Benjamin Hubert is Practical & Aesthetically-Pleasing
1. Stackable Seating - Opportunity for furniture manufacturers to create stackable seating options that are both practical and aesthetically pleasing.
2. Minimalist Design - Demand for furniture with minimalist design that incorporates practical features and thoughtful details.
3. Embracing Backrests - Opportunity to design furniture with comfortable embracing backrests that also incorporate practical features like handholds for easy portability.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers can take advantage of increasing demand for stackable and minimalist furniture that incorporates practical details to create products like the Pelt Chair.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate stackable furniture with minimalist design and thoughtful practical features to create stylish and functional living spaces.
3. Woodworking - Woodworkers can experiment with using thin plywood shells and solid wood frames in furniture designs to create stackable and comfortable pieces like the Pelt Chair.