Swoon is extending its line of lemonade beverages with an all-new Peach Iced Tea that boasts zero sugar, five calories and a full daily dose of Vitamin C. The sugar-conscious brand recognizes that many soda and juice products are made with a high amount of sugar and that people are consuming much more than the daily recommended amounts. Instead of sweetening its iced tea with sugar, Swoon uses natural alternatives like monk fruit and melon.
The Peach Iced Tea is made with a base of brewed black tea and peach juice concentrate, plus a few other additions to create a balanced taste. Thanks to its sugar-conscious formula, the product is diabetic-friendly, as well as suitable for those who follow paleo or keto diets.
Swoon's Peach Iced Tea is Sweetened with Monk Fruit & Melon
1. Sugar-free Beverages - There is an opportunity for food and beverage industry players to develop more alternative sweeteners like monk fruit and melon to make their beverages sugar-free.
2. Healthy Lifestyle Products - There is an opportunity for the wellness and health industry to develop products aimed at promoting healthy lifestyles like diabetic-friendly and paleo or keto diets products.
3. Natural Ingredients - There is a growing demand for natural, organic and healthier ingredients and this trend represents an opportunity for natural product-based industries to meet this need.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry has an opportunity to develop innovative products and formulas to keep up with the growing trend of sugar-free beverages.
2. Food Industry - The food industry can take advantage of the growing demand for healthier ingredients and develop products with natural alternatives like monk fruit and melon.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can take advantage of the growing trend of healthy lifestyles by developing products like diabetic-friendly, paleo or keto diet-based products.