Floating pastry displays, graphic packaging and Brutalist-inspired accents take center stage inside this Japanese bakery which is conceived by architecture studio 07Beach. Bake, is located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and is a shop specializing in traditional Japanese cheese tarts.
The warm yellow shade of the treats is referenced in Bake's sunny brand identity and packaging, and stands out against its surrounding greyscale, industrial backdrop.
This Japanese bakery's pastry displays are described as a "stadium-style arrangement between product and audience" by 07Beach lead architect Joe Chikamori. He also talks about the desire to offer views of the pastries from a variety of angles in order to entice those visiting the bakery.
Image Credit: 07beach, Joe Chikamori, FRAME
This 07Beach Interior Project Boasts Conceptual Pastry Displays
1. Stadium-style Pastry Displays - The concept of stadium-style pastry displays can be a disruptive opportunity for bakeries to showcase their products in a unique and engaging way.
2. Graphic Packaging - The emergence of graphic packaging can be a disruptive opportunity for the packaging industry to provide eye-catching and visually appealing designs.
3. Brutalist-inspired Accents - The trend of Brutalist-inspired accents in interior design can be a disruptive opportunity for architects and designers to experiment with unconventional forms and materials.
1. Bakeries - The trend of modernist Japanese bakeries can be a disruptive opportunity for the bakery industry to offer unique concepts and experiences to customers.
2. Packaging - The trend of graphic packaging can be a disruptive opportunity for the packaging industry to attract customers with visually appealing and creative designs.
3. Interior Design - The trend of Brutalist-inspired accents in interior design can be a disruptive opportunity for architects and designers to create unique and innovative spaces.