Serenity Kids specializes in the creation of paleo baby food that is low in sugar, as well as high in fats and protein.
The shelf-stable pouch products from Serenity Kids include options like Grass-Fed Beef with Organic Kale and Sweet Potato, as well as Free-Range Chicken with Organic Peas and Carrots. True to the paleo diet, these baby food pouches contain no grains, dairy, legumes or refined sugars. Each of the formulas from the brand was developed with a certified clinical nutritionist and provides the macronutrients that match milk naturally provided by mothers.
As much as many adult consumers have been inspired to try the paleo diet themselves, there are few brands that offer paleo-friendly options for kids.
Serenity Kids is Setting Itself Apart as a Producer of Paleo Baby Food
1. Paleo Baby Food - Creating paleo baby food low in sugar and high in fats and protein presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the baby food industry.
2. Grain-free Baby Food - Developing grain-free baby food options that provide macronutrients naturally found in mother's milk offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the baby food market.
3. Shelf-stable Baby Food - Offering shelf-stable baby food solutions without the use of preservatives presents an opportunity for a disruptive innovation in the baby food industry.
1. Baby Food Industry - The baby food industry can leverage the growing interest in paleo diet by introducing paleo-friendly options for babies.
2. Health Food Industry - The health food industry can expand its offerings to include more grain-free, paleo options for babies and young children.
3. Food Packaging Industry - The food packaging industry can create shelf-stable packaging solutions that do not contain harmful chemicals to meet the growing demand for more natural and healthy food options.