When a site or an app is nicely designed, users shouldn't even realize that it's been designed at all, and Page Flows is a library that helps designers achieve that degree of invisibility. The site is a database full of videos that highlight some of the most successful, innovative, and seamless user flows on apps and sites from a vast array of sources.
It's easy for designers to get lost in the infinitely diverging array of choices that are available when building out a platform. Rather than succumbing to that specific brand of paralysis, Page Flows gives designers a jolt of inspiration. The library of annotated videos includes products from companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Netflix, Facebook, and others.
'Page Flows' Offers Annotated User Videos to Help Designers
1. Annotated User Videos - The trend of annotated user videos provides designers with valuable insights and inspiration on successful user flows.
2. Seamless User Flows - The trend of seamless user flows focuses on creating a smooth and intuitive user experience, enhancing user satisfaction.
3. Design Inspiration - The trend of design inspiration platforms like Page Flows helps designers overcome decision paralysis and find innovative design solutions.
1. UX/UI Design - The UX/UI design industry could leverage annotated user videos to enhance product design and user experience.
2. E-commerce - In the e-commerce industry, seamless user flows can lead to increased conversions and customer satisfaction.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms can utilize design inspiration platforms to improve their user interfaces and encourage user engagement.