Designer Irmantas Savulionis from ‘etiquette’ created the unique labels for the limited-edition Ozone vodka bottles. The bottles were created to embody a fun party-themed beverage. This is highly reflective within the labels, which consist of real photographed psychedelic neon lights.
The labels were created using long exposure photography, which captured the moving lights in a still frame. In order to captivate the emotions of nightlife, the photographer used neon lights that were moving in wild, uncontrolled and exaggerated gestures. Using long exposure time resulted in a fluid label that perfectly represents movement.
These limited-edition Ozone vodka labels aim to project a playful theme of partying in a nightclub. The bold neon lights atop the black background appropriately suit the theme.
The Ozone Vodka Labels Feature Long Exposure Neon Light Photography
1. Psychedelic Vodka Labels - Psychedelic neon vodka labels are a unique way to market party-themed beverages using long exposure light photography technique, representing fluid labels that perfectly represent movement.
2. Nightlife-themed Packaging - Nightlife-themed packaging is a trend that is becoming increasingly popular for spirits, especially for limited-edition products and bottles targeting younger consumers.
3. Photography-inspired Packaging Design - Photography-inspired packaging design is a trend that's growing in the beverage industry, offering a unique way to showcase products and create experiences for consumers through visuals and storytelling methods.
1. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by incorporating unique packaging and marketing strategies such as neon labels and photography-inspired design, which can help create unique experiences for consumers and target younger demographics.
2. Nightlife Industry - The nightlife industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by collaborating with alcohol brands to offer unique and creative packaging options that resonate with consumers and align with their party-themed nightlife experiences.
3. Creative Design Industry - The creative design industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by exploring the use of long exposure photography and neon lights in packaging and marketing design to help create visually impactful experiences for consumers and keep up with changing trends and tastes.