Over the last few years, where possible, job interviews and assessments have been held online and Taco Bell Canada is introducing socially distant outdoor interviews as part of a walk-thru hiring experience. Across 20 locations in Canada this month, Taco Bell Canada will be aiming to fill more than 100 openings for part-time, full-time and management positions.
This month, interested candidates are invited to visit a participating Taco Bell Canada location for an on-the-spot interview, where they will also be able to collect free food to go after concluding their interview.
While drive-thrus are becoming more popular choices for those who want to seamlessly pick up their orders, walk-thrus provide an alternate means of conducting business with safety protocols in place.
Taco Bell Canada is Hosting Socially Distanced Outdoor Interviews
1. Socially Distant Hiring - The trend of socially distant hiring experiences is growing as businesses adjust to COVID-19 safety protocols.
2. Walk-thru Service - Businesses are exploring the potential of walk-thru service experiences as a safe and convenient option for customers.
3. On-the-spot Interviews - On-the-spot interviews are becoming more popular as companies seek to expedite the hiring process and fill positions quickly.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains could benefit from the walk-thru service trend by providing an efficient and safe option for customers.
2. Human Resources - Human resource departments can adapt to socially distant hiring experiences by implementing new technology platforms to manage the hiring process remotely.
3. Retail - The trend of walk-thru service experiences could be applied to retail, with businesses offering contactless pick-up options for customers.