Designed by the B&B Studio, the Higher Living Organic Tea packaging puts a certain level of playfulness on display to catch the eye of consumers. Utilizing the imagery of a bird as the mascot, the Higher Living tea branding sees the birds with feathers and wings that are made of the tea ingredients within. This includes a lemon wedge, a slice of coconut and green tea leaves, amongst others.
The Higher Living Organic Tea packaging is a branding refresh that was done to help the brand stay relevant in the constantly changing retail market. The various motifs used throughout help the packaging to be a sweet way for the brand to let consumers know what they're in for before even brewing.
The Higher Living Organic Tea Packaging Plays with Ingredients
1. Ingredient-based Packaging - Opportunity for brands to create packaging that visually represents the ingredients used in their product.
2. Playful Branding - Chance for businesses to incorporate playful and eye-catching elements into their branding strategies.
3. Sensory Packaging - Potential for packaging designs that stimulate multiple senses and provide consumers with a preview of the product experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage brands can explore creative packaging designs that showcase their ingredients in a visually appealing way.
2. Retail - Retailers can leverage playful branding strategies to attract and engage customers in an increasingly competitive market.
3. Branding and Design - Branding and design agencies have the opportunity to help brands create sensory packaging that stands out and captures consumer attention.