This infographic looks at online marketing budgets and tries to find patterns and provide information on how companies spend their money and where.
Online marketing budgets are important because of how prevalent online activity has become. Very few successful businesses these days survive without some form of online marketing, sheerly due to the incredible opportunities that live online. With more than 2 billion Internet users in 2012, the net is a place a third of the world’s population has access to.
The average monthly online marketing budget according to this infographic is just over $200 per month. Most of that money is spent on web hosting services, with some also going toward search engine optimization subscriptions.
This Chart Breaks Down Online Marketing Budgets
1. Online Marketing Budget Trends - Identifying trends in online marketing budgets to optimize spending.
2. Web Hosting Services Trends - Exploring new opportunities in web hosting services for more efficient and cost-effective options.
3. Search Engine Optimization Subscription Trends - Identifying shifts in the market for better choices for search engine optimization subscriptions.
1. Digital Marketing Industry - Understanding the market for online marketing services.
2. Web Hosting Industry - Analyzing opportunities for innovation in the web hosting industry.
3. SEO Industry - Identifying potential for disruption in the SEO industry.