Greater Goods is a sustainable brand that spotlights the practice of upcycling production -- it recently unveiled its second collection full of 'Offcuts bottle bags.' The entire range of bags boasts a construction of the remaining fabric that is collected from damaged outerwear that the brand uses for other goods.
Each bottle bag is unique to itself as the patchwork detailing is drawn from over 10 different 'The North Face' pieces. In addition to the remaining fabrication from The North Face, Greater Goods also adorns some sections with the military surplus to further reinforce its sustainable mission to reduce man-made waste. Each bag also features a poly cord sling with adjustable elements and a carabiner.
Image Credit: Greater Goods
Greater Goods Drops Its Second Collection of Offcuts Bottle Bags
1. Upcycling Fashion - Opportunity for brands to create unique and sustainable products by repurposing discarded materials.
2. Patchwork Detailing - An emerging trend in fashion where different fabric scraps are combined to create one-of-a-kind designs.
3. Sustainable Accessories - Growing demand for eco-friendly and ethically produced accessories that minimize environmental impact.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the upcycling fashion trend by offering unique pieces made from recycled materials.
2. Outdoor Gear - Opportunity for outdoor gear brands to incorporate upcycled patches in their products, appealing to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore methods of repurposing fabric scraps and recycling materials to create sustainable products.