Traditional timepieces are becoming more obsolete as nearly everyone now carries a cellphone or some gadget that can tell them the time instantly; this makes works of art such as the Oblique Clock more relevant and even necessary.
Keeping the traditional clock alive even though it is quite unique and abstract, the Oblique Clock makes time a mystery to be solved; it encourages you to become active with time once again.
There are only 20 Oblique Clocks produced, making it a highly covetable item.
The Oblique Clock Makes Time Mysterious
1. Obsolete Timepieces - The rise of smartphones and gadgets has rendered traditional clocks obsolete, creating disruptive innovation opportunities in the timepiece industry.
2. Artistic Timepieces - Unique and abstract timepieces like the Oblique Clock are gaining relevance and creating opportunities for artistic and creative expression in the industry.
3. Limited Edition Timepieces - The scarcity of limited edition clocks, such as the Oblique Clock with only 20 produced, presents a unique market for collectors and luxury timepiece enthusiasts.
1. Smartphone Industry - The proliferation of smartphones as timekeeping devices requires the traditional timepiece industry to adapt and find innovative ways to stay relevant.
2. Art and Design Industry - The demand for artistic and abstract timepieces like the Oblique Clock is creating opportunities for artists and designers to create unique and visually striking timepieces.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - The limited production and exclusivity of timepieces like the Oblique Clock cater to the luxury goods market, attracting collectors and high-end consumers.