President Obama had autographed a custom made chopper to be auctioned off at the Barrett-Jackson Auction Co. from the 23rd-25th of September to benefit the Fisher House. The Obama signed chopper will generate financial aid to an organization aimed to assist injured veterans' families by donating houses across the United States.
The Obama signed chopper is also signed by Vice President Joe Biden and National Security Advisor James Jones. It is built by Hardcore Choppers in Sterling, VA and includes a six-speed transmission with 150-horsepower torque.
An Obama Signed Chopper is to be Auctioned
1. Celebrity Autographed Products - An opportunity for companies to produce and auction off products signed by celebrities to raise money for charitable causes.
2. Charitable Auctions - The trend of using auctions to raise money for charities and philanthropic causes, providing brand exposure and positive social impact for the companies that participate.
3. Assisting Injured Veterans' Families - The trend of providing direct assistance to families of injured veterans, creating opportunities for companies to offer support and resources to this underserved population.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Opportunities for companies to design and produce custom products like choppers, cars, or other vehicles that can be autographed by celebrities to raise money for charitable causes.
2. Auction Houses - An opportunity for auction houses to specialize in charitable auctions and provide auctioneering services for companies looking to raise money for philanthropic causes.
3. Veteran Support Organizations - An opportunity for organizations that support injured veterans and their families to partner with corporations and celebrities to generate funding and awareness for their cause.