Dedicated Barack Obama supporter Jim Lennox joined forces with a group of local artists in rural Pennsylvania to create this fabulous large-scale replica of the Obama 'Hope' poster in his field near Scranton.
The painting is called 'The Field of Hope,' and is 100 feet long. It took the fifteen artists a total of 60 hours to complete.
Now that's an impressive show of support for your preferred presidential candidate!
Implications - Jim Lennox has stated that Obama has really been an inspiration and he admires the leader's integrity and new ideas. The lawn art that Lennox put on his lawn is in full color and looks exactly like a poster you would hang on your wall.
'The Field of Hope' Obama Poster
1. Large-scale Art Installations - Opportunity to create large-scale art installations as a form of political expression and support.
2. Community Collaboration - Potential for collaborations between local artists and community members to create impactful art installations.
3. Political Symbolism - Growing interest in using art as a powerful medium to convey political messages and values.
1. Art and Design - Opportunity for artists and designers to explore new avenues of political expression through large-scale installations.
2. Political Campaigning - Potential for political campaigns to harness the power of art and community collaboration to engage and inspire supporters.
3. Outdoor Advertising - Emerging demand for outdoor advertising agencies to facilitate artistic and unique political displays for clients.