A Singapore-based design company has introduced the OASIS series as a botanical solution to stifling office designs. The series is comprised of a collection of magnetic pots that can be moved around, hung to a wall or fitted on a stand. Although the planters are unified in design, customization encourages individuals to curate their space however they please. The design-focused stands feature an elegant white base that gracefully suspends the planters above one's desk.
The plants can be easily watered, offering even those with minimal experience an opportunity to brighten up their cubicle with as little commitment as possible. The planters accommodate a variety of greenery, from air plants and succulents to creepers and flowering orchids, enhancing consumer interactivity.
The OASIS Series Encourages Employees to Add Greenery to a Space
1. Movable Planters - Design and sell portable planters for homes and offices to encourage greenery and customization.
2. Customizable Desk Stands - Design and sell elegant, customizable desk stands to attract consumers interested in adding greenery to their workspace.
3. Low Maintenance Greenery - Develop and market low maintenance plant options that are easy to care for and can thrive in an office environment.
1. Interior Design - Incorporate movable planters into interior design options to attract customers looking for a botanical solution.
2. Furniture Design - Design and produce furniture that integrates with movable planters to offer consumers a customizable and stylish alternative for their space.
3. Nature-inspired Products - Create a line of nature-inspired products for offices that includes low maintenance plants and customizable stands to add a calming and appealing touch to workspaces.