Despite the best efforts of Elon Musk, fossil fuel-powered cars and other unsustainable energy systems continue to hurt air quality in cities around the world, and that has prompted O2Today to create a product that can aid in the issue. Rather than focusing on reducing carbon emissions, though, O2Today has partnered with designer Marcel Wander to help people inundated with smog in coping. The company has released a new line of designer air filtration masks with stylish patterns and colors.
The pollution masks filter 95 percent of airborne pollutants, but they still allow for easy and unimpeded breathability while being worn. They're also manufactured from recyclable materials using a sustainable process, ensuring that their creation doesn't contribute to the problem that they are trying to help mitigate.
O2Today's New Masks Were Designed by Marcel Wanders
1. Fashionable Air Masks - Opportunity to design air masks with stylish patterns and colors, while still providing effective filtration.
2. Sustainable Air Masks - Opportunity to manufacture air masks from recycled and sustainable materials, addressing environmental concerns.
3. High-filtration Air Masks - Opportunity to improve air mask filtration capabilities, ensuring even greater protection for wearers.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can expand into designing fashionable air masks for environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Manufacturing - Manufacturers can focus on creating sustainable and recyclable air masks that align with consumer demand for eco-friendly products.
3. Healthcare - Healthcare providers and businesses can invest in high-filtration air masks for their employees and customers, promoting health and safety.