The 'Active Mask' concept has been designed by Katapult Design as a solution for enhancing health and wellness in the new normal, while also keeping a focus on comfort. The face mask is designed with a reusable construction to eliminate the need for disposable alternatives and boasts a one-way air intake valve along with a central exhaust valve for more effective filtering. This will work to filter air in both directions and enhance peace of mind when it comes to air quality concerns by filtering out dust and more.
The 'Active Mask' concept maintains a tight seal on the face thanks to a medical-grade silicone construction that will easily mold to the face and is easily cleaned between uses.
The 'Active Mask' Concept Enhances Safety and Breathing Health
1. Reusable Face Masks - Designing and manufacturing reusable and comfortable face masks with enhanced filtration system using medical-grade silicone material can disrupt the current market of disposable face masks.
2. One-way Air Intake Valves - Developing face masks with one-way air intake valves can improve air quality and ease of breathing in the current global health crisis.
3. Central Exhaust Valves - Incorporating central exhaust valves into face masks can improve filtration efficiency and filtering air in both directions.
1. Healthcare - Designing and producing reusable and medically graded face masks can radically innovate the healthcare industry's approach to personal protective equipment (PPE).
2. Fashion and Textile - The demand for stylish, comfortable, and reusable face masks in public spaces can create a new market within the fashion and textile industry.
3. Environmental - Using reusable face masks with enhanced filtration systems can reduce waste and environmental impact by eliminating the need for disposable masks.