White Tail Chapel is a nudist church that is inviting people to attend exactly as God made them. The church is located on the ground of the White Tail Resort in Ivor, Virginia. The resort focuses on getting rid of material possessions and concerns. The White Tail Resort describes itself as a "Family Nudist Community" where people can enjoy living au naturel.
Robert Church got married in the chapel and he explains that nudity is a great equalizer. It eliminates the possibilities of judging someone based on their possessions and creates acceptance of who they really are. Although this may seem like a very bizarre way to worship, it definitely has good intentions. If you are looking for a way to worship God in all your glory than the White Tail Resort is perfect for you. The best part is that first-time nudists get a free pass.
White Tail Chapel Wants you to Come Just as God Made you
1. Nudist Church Worship - This trend highlights the emergence of nudist churches as a unique religious experience, encouraging people to worship without the constraints of clothing.
2. Eliminating Material Possessions - This trend focuses on the desire to rid oneself of material possessions and embrace a more minimalist lifestyle, as demonstrated by the White Tail Resort and nudist community.
3. Inclusivity and Acceptance - This trend emphasizes the importance of creating an environment where people can be accepted for who they truly are, free from judgment and societal expectations, as exemplified by the White Tail Chapel.
1. Hospitality and Tourism - The hospitality and tourism industry can explore opportunities to cater to nudist travelers, offering unique experiences and accommodations that align with their lifestyle choices.
2. Religious and Spiritual Services - The religious and spiritual services industry can consider how nudist churches might disrupt traditional worship practices and explore ways to cater to individuals seeking alternative, body-positive religious experiences.
3. Wellness and Personal Development - The wellness and personal development industry can tap into the trend of eliminating material possessions and promoting self-acceptance, providing services and products that support individuals on their journey towards a more authentic and minimalist lifestyle.