'Sitting' is a peculiar photo series, compiled by fetish photographer Eric Kroll, that uses the nude photos by obscure photographer John K. Over the course of four decades, this little-known photographer captured hundreds of images of nude women sitting on various random objects.
The women are pictured sitting on a variety of objects including oranges, pies, cakes, logs and bear carpets. These anonymous women tread a fine line between elegance and obscenity, appealing to carnal desires while also maintaining an air of dignity.
It is believed that the photos served a dual purpose for John K., who is believed to have used them gain inspiration for his painting projects while also using them for private gratification.
These vintage nude photos are available for sale through the Ampersand Gallery.
These Vintage Photos Depict Beautiful Women Sitting On Things
1. Vintage Nude Photography - There is a potential for disruptive innovation in the realm of vintage nude photography as photographers and artists can experiment with different angles and subject matter to create new and provocative works of art.
2. Fetish Photography - Fetish photography can be taken in a new direction by utilizing vintage nude photography and expanding on the niche with new themes, settings, and models.
3. Private Photography Collections - The demand for vintage nude photography demonstrates a potential business opportunity for private collectors, galleries, and selling platforms to provide a space for artists and buyers alike.
1. Fine Art Industry - The fine art industry can benefit from exploring unique and niche forms of art, such as vintage nude photography, that can provoke new reactions and conversations.
2. Online Marketplaces - Online marketplaces that specialize in vintage and niche items can tap into the demand for vintage nude photography, attracting buyers and sellers alike.
3. Fetish Industry - The fetish industry can expand their offerings by utilizing vintage nude photography and incorporating new themes and settings to create new products and experiences.