Nude Beverages recently announced that it will be launching its limited edition Pride Packs for a second year in a row, and just in time for Pride 2020 celebrations.
The brand's sugar-free, 5% vodka soda six-packs will feature inclusive packaging in two designs with products sold at liquor stores across British Colombia, Nova Scotia and Alberta starting June 2nd and later this month. With COVID-19 impacting Pride 2020 celebrations across the country, many are celebrating via social distancing and through virtual events, inspiring brands to show their support while also keeping safety in mind.
Each Nude Beverages Pride Pack is stocked with a mix of the brand's best-selling flavors "including Black Cherry, Cran Raspberry, Classic Lime, Raspberry Lemon, Peach and Mango vodka sodas." The products are gluten-free, boast clean ingredients and feature only 100 calories per can, making them a diet-conscious choice for those seeking a lighter mixed drink option. In addition, a portion of Pride Pack sales will be donated to Rainbow Refugee Society. The Vancouver-based organization offers refugee support and protection across Canada for those persecuted based on gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or an HIV positive status.
Nude Beverages is Launching Limited Edition Pride Packs
1. Inclusive Packaging - Inclusive packaging designs create opportunities for brands to show support for the LGBTQ+ community and stand out in the market.
2. Virtual Celebrations - With social distancing measures in place, virtual Pride events create a space for brands to connect with consumers and participate in Pride celebrations.
3. Charitable Partnerships - Aligning with LGBTQ+ organizations and donating a portion of sales opens up opportunities for brands to support a cause and build brand reputation.
1. Beverage - Beverage brands can utilize inclusive packaging designs to differentiate themselves in the market and connect with consumers.
2. Event Services - Event service providers can offer virtual event solutions and platforms for brands to host Pride celebrations and engage with their audience.
3. Nonprofit - Nonprofit organizations focused on LGBTQ+ rights and support can collaborate with brands on charitable partnerships and fundraising initiatives.