Luckies of London launched a playfully designed set of novelty sticky notes that take after the shape of a multi-colored popsicle. The 'Ice Lolly Notes' are made up of 1,000 round sticky notes in multiple fruity colors. To complete the fun theme, a pencil makes the popsicle stick.
These sticky note packs are individually wrapped in frosted paper in a similar way as ice lollies may be purchased from the store, making for a fun gift for anyone with a love of fun, quirky stationery products.
As Luckies of London notes, the Ice Lolly Notes "come in a colorful point of sale featuring refreshingly vibrant graphics and colour not usually seen in an everyday stationery item."
Image Credit: Luckies of London
Luckies of London's Novelty Sticky Notes are Packed Like Ice Lollies
1. Novelty Stationery - The trend of novelty stationery creates opportunities for businesses to innovate and create unique and playful office supplies.
2. Fun Packaging - The trend of fun packaging offers businesses the chance to differentiate their products by creating visually appealing and enjoyable packaging experiences.
3. Quirky Gifts - The trend of quirky gifts presents businesses with the opportunity to tap into the demand for distinctive and amusing present ideas.
1. Stationery - The stationery industry can leverage the trend of novelty stationery by developing creative and imaginative products that stand out in the market.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can capitalize on the trend of fun packaging by offering design services that enhance the visual appeal and excitement of product packaging.
3. Gifts - The gift industry can benefit from the trend of quirky gifts by curating unique and unconventional present options that cater to a growing demand for distinctiveness.