Noisette Cafe branding is so delectable, one would probably be satisfied to consume the paper cups as well. This fresh image was bestowed upon the Mexico City coffee shop by the Z Graphics studio, which was inspired by sweetness and the toothsome taste of hazelnuts.
The scrumptious nut is central to the menu of granolas, biscuits and other confections that the cafe serves up, and its warm brown hue is referenced in the delicious color scheme of the candy cane striped packaging. A soft minty green complements the earthy tone for a mouthwatering mien that will conflictingly cause one to tear the cute paper pouches apart. Without even picturing the yummy confections, Noisette Cafe branding succeeds in seducing the senses.
Noisette Cafe Branding Channels a French Boulangerie
1. Edible Packaging - With the rise of sustainable packaging, creating edible packaging could be the next big disruptive innovation opportunity in the food and beverage industry.
2. Color-themed Branding - Creating a brand image that incorporates a pleasing color scheme could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses looking to attract customers through visual appeal.
3. Nut-based Products - As consumers continue to seek out plant-based and healthy snack options, creating products that incorporate nuts as a central ingredient can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
1. Food and Beverage - Creating sustainable packaging solutions and incorporating plant-based ingredients can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses in the food and beverage industry.
2. Design and Branding - Developing visually appealing brand images with color-coordinated packaging can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses in the design and branding industry.
3. Sustainability - Creating edible packaging and incorporating plant-based ingredients can help businesses in the sustainability industry to reduce waste and promote eco-friendliness.