Designed by NoiseAware, this Internet-connected noise sensor aims to alert Airbnb hosts if their property is being used for a rambunctious party. Unlike Internet-connected microphones, which pick up audio from all noises, the NoiseAware sensor's are only capable of tracking overall noise levels. This ensures the guest's privacy is still taken into consideration while the host will only receive a notification if the decibel level reaches an aggressive level.
These new sensors by NoiseAware represent a new line of home security products designed to use sound rather than sight to keep a home safe. At the same time, these devices seem to perfectly fit the apartment rental space and the Airbnb era.
Image Credit: NoiseAware
The New Range of NoiseAware Sensors Focus on Airbnb Renters
1. Noise-detecting Iot Sensors - Opportunity to expand the use of noise-detecting sensors in smart homes beyond securing Airbnb rentals.
2. Privacy-oriented Smart Home Security - Opportunity to build smart home security solutions that prioritize guests' privacy while protecting hosts' property.
3. Renter-focused Home Innovations - Opportunity to create tech innovations catered to renters' needs in the home-sharing industry.
1. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry should explore the use of noise-detecting sensors in expanding its home security solutions.
2. Home-sharing - The home-sharing industry can benefit from investing in privacy-oriented smart home security solutions that cater to their guests.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can explore ways to integrate noise-detecting sensors to improve guest experiences and satisfaction.