Renowned English fashion designer Kim Jones recently collaborated with Nike to come up with a new NikeLab Air Max model, which has yet to receive an official name.
The sneakers boast a sleek build, with an all-white colorway that works in tandem with transparent accents on the midsoles that further contribute to the futuristic vibe. On the sides of the uppers, Nike's Swoosh is featured in a minimal form, with the logo in a matching hue of chalk white, with a deep gray accent underneath that gives off a shadowy effect.
On the straps at the tops of the shoes, Kim Jones' branding is featured in simple box logos, matching the font that's used in white on the soles of the sneakers as well.
Kim Jones Joined for the Creation of a New NikeLab Air Max Model
1. Transparent-soled Footwear - The growing trend of transparent-sole sneakers opens opportunities for materials innovation and manufacturing technology to create unique designs.
2. Minimalistic Branding - The shift towards minimalistic branding on footwear and apparel presents an opportunity for companies to rebrand and focus on product design and quality.
3. Collaborative Design - Collaborations between high-end fashion designers and sportswear brands like Nike are on the rise, providing opportunities for cross-industry innovation.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry has the potential to utilize transparent materials and minimalistic branding to create new designs and appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from collaborations with sportswear brands to reach a wider audience and explore new markets.
3. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can leverage collaborations with designers to expand their product offerings and increase appeal in the fashion industry.