Nike introduces a new iteration of the Air Max TW sneaker model in an Anthracite colorway palette for the season. It is made from a blend of leather and mesh materials throughout the upper. The black palette has repeating linework that is highlighted throughout the upper with branding along the heel in the form of the Niek Air logo.
It continues with a small Swoosh on the lateral side of the shoe. Finally, the Air Max Tailwind-inspired sole unit is paired together with the large Air bubbles around the heel to round out the look. The stealthy new sneaker model has mesh over the tongue for breathability and has yet to release a launch date.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Air Max TW Sneaker Gets a New Anthracite Colorway
1. All-black Sneaker Trend - The popularity of sleek, all-black sneakers is an opportunity for companies to produce innovative designs that combine comfort and style.
2. Mesh Material Trend - The preference for breathable mesh materials in sneakers opens up opportunities for companies to develop sustainable and eco-friendly options.
3. Bold Branding Trend - There is a growing trend for bold branding that companies can capitalize on by creating highly visible, unique designs.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry has the opportunity to innovate the design of sneakers and incorporate sustainable, eco-friendly materials.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate bold, visible branding and minimalist, all-black color palettes in their designs.
3. Athletic Industry - The athletic industry can take advantage of the breathable mesh materials to enhance the performance and comfort of sports shoes.