The highly anticipated Nike Women's 15k race in Toronto is fast approaching and the brand is working hard to make it an experience people won't soon forget. In addition to the race itself, there is the newly constructed Nike Women Village, which will be home to many different Nike+ services for runners as well as a retail space boasting access to the Fall running footwear and apparel collection.
Yet one of the most exciting experiences at the Nike Women's 15k race will be the Crystal Coliseum. It's a custom floating fitness studio on Lake Ontario that will hold 33 Nike Training classes over four days with Nike Master Trainers. Overtaking Toronto's Harbourfront Centre, people will be able to participate in these classes and more by getting a Nike+ City Pass available through Passbook.
The Nike Women's 15k Will Kick Off with Special Training Classes
1. Custom Floating Fitness Studios - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expanding the fitness experience to unique locations such as lakes or bodies of water.
2. Nike Women's 15k - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating immersive and memorable experiences to enhance sporting events and races.
3. Nike+ Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing personalized fitness services and technology to enhance the overall fitness experience.
1. Fitness Equipment Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced and specialized workout equipment for non-traditional fitness locations.
2. Event and Experiential Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing innovative event concepts and experiential marketing to enhance brand engagement and customer experiences.
3. Sporting Goods Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing retail spaces that offer unique and exclusive access to product collections, enhancing brand loyalty and customer engagement.