'Game of Thrones' may take place in a fantasy-driven world but that doesn't seem to stop the Night King from taking advantage of Google's Chromebook for his White Walkers presentation. Revealed through a Google blog post, this new marketing tie-in showcases the villainous hordes of 'Game of Thrones' using the services of the tech giant. All of this is undercut with Foreigner's 'Cold as Ice' playing in the background and a slideshow showing the demise of mankind.
This marketing tie-in may seem strange for Google, but it serves to accurately show the potential of its Chromebooks. The ad also comes filled with references to the hit HBO show and may even contain some hints to what may come in the final season of the show.
The Night King Shows Off Organizational Skill in a Google/Game of Thrones Ad
1. Fantasy-driven Marketing - Opportunity for brands to leverage the popularity of fantasy-themed content to create unique and engaging marketing campaigns.
2. Tech Tie-ins - Opportunity for brands to partner with tech companies to showcase the potential of their products and services in creative and unexpected ways.
3. Storytelling Advertising - Opportunity for brands to incorporate narratives and storytelling techniques into their advertising to captivate audiences and enhance brand recognition.
1. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to collaborate with brands for cross-promotion and immersive marketing experiences.
2. Technology - Opportunity for tech companies to explore unconventional advertising strategies and showcase the capabilities of their products through creative partnerships.
3. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to incorporate storytelling and narrative elements into their campaigns to stand out in a crowded market.